Thursday, February 2, 2012

Busted At The Handy House

I was bored, so I decided to go take some photos of some personal artifacts at one of my favorite abandoned houses. I was inside for a little over an hour, when suddenly I heard a voice from behind me. "Come on out of there" said the mans voice. Instantly, I thought it was the cops. I turned around to see some regular looking dude in a suit coat. I asked him who he was, and he told me he and his wife, who'd also walked in by now were the realtors who were apparently attempting to sell the property. He asked who I was, and I told him just a random kid who liked to photograph abandoned places. They were pretty cool people, asking me nicely to leave and shaking my hand as I went. Another great memory to add to the books.




















1 comment: